Here is a great playgroup activity. Kids love balloons and there are so many activities you can do with them.
Read a book: Where Do Balloons Go? By Jamie Lee Curtis
Make finger print balloon art:
1. Put different color paint on a paper plate.
2. Dip finger tips in the paint.
3. Place finger tips on paper several times.
4. Repeat as needed.
5. When paint dries draw balloon strings.
Play Balloon Games
1. Magic Balloons: Show how balloons can make your hair stand up.
2. Float Balloon: Take turns hitting the balloon up in the air to keep the balloon off the ground.
3. Jump. Tie balloons in the air just out of reach and have the children jump up and hit the balloons.