I am amazed by how much our little ones love anything to do with Halloween. The kids will love this crazy decoration they can watch spin and twirl!
What you’ll need:
- Construction paper (black, white, orange)
- Hole punch
- Black marker
- Mason jar lid
- Black paint/spray paint
- Halloween Mobile Template 1
- Halloween Mobile Template 2
How to make your Halloween mobile:
- Paint mason jar lid with black paint. Let dry.
- Cut various Halloween shapes out of construction paper. Ideas: bat, pumpkin, ghost, skull, cat, witch, etc. Color with black marker as needed.
- Punch a hole at the top of each shape.
- Using string, tie each shape to mason jar lid. Tie an extra string to top in order to hang.
Photos and craft courtesy of All Kids Network