If you’re like most parents, you’ll want to get at least one stroller for your baby. But what’s the best stroller for your baby, family and lifestyle? When looking for a stroller for your baby, consider the following:
- What kind of terrain will you be strolling on?
- Do you have to load and unload it out of a car often?
- Do you have to carry it up and down a lot of stairs?
- Do you want a stroller that can hold your newborn either with a bassinet or an infant adapter for your car seat?
- Is there a big difference between you and your partner’s height?
- How easy is the stroller to keep clean?
- What kinds of accessories are important to you?
- What kind of shade does it provide?
- Does the stroller only fit one kind of car seat, or is it universal?
- Can you get away with one stroller or do you need more?
For more ideas and the original article at modernmom.com