These cute cookies are all over Pinterest and various blogs this time of year. They are so fun for kids to make and enjoy.
- 16 chocolate wafer cookies (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 1 tube orange frosting with piping tips
- 16 small peanut butter cups
- Place cookies on work surface; squeeze a dime-size dot of frosting in center of each
- Unwrap and invert peanut butter cups on frosting, pressing down gently
- Using the round piping tip, pipe a “hat-band” with frosting around peanut butter cup and a square “buckle.” Let frosting set before storing.
recipe courtesy of Woman’s Day