A rainbow of ribbons magically appear when you open the pages of this innovative book! Toddlers will love listening to the charming story and seeing a different colored ribbon with the turn of each page. The last page is sure to delight with all the colors of the rainbow. What a fun way to learn colors! ~Goodreads
Then we made a rainbow of our own…
- 1 paper plate
- rainbow paints, markers, or crayons
- gold paint or markers
- cotton balls
- hole punch
- Cut the paper plate in half. The other half will be used for coins.
- Paint one half like a rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet
- Paint the other half of the plate gold.
- Cut out gold circles for coins.
- Punch a hole in each coin and at the bottom of the rainbow to attach the coins with string.
- Tie the coins along a string and tie to the bottom of the rainbow.
- Glue cotton along the bottom of the rainbow to make clouds
- Punch a hole at the top, loop a ribbon and hang up your mobile.